- VISA & CONSULAR SERVICES
- PASSPORT SERVICES
- AMBASSADOR'S MESSAGE
- PASSPORT INFORMATION
- NEPAL MYANMAR RELATION
- INVESTMENT & TRADE
- USEFUL LINKS
- NEPAL PHOTOS
- PHOTO GALLERY
- Visitors can apply for visa at this Embassy every working day (Monday - Friday) from09:00 to 12:00 hours.
- Normally it takes a single working day for issuance of visa.
- Visa can also be obtained at the Tribhuvan International Airport, Kathmandu, Nepal on arrival.
- The current visit visa fee rates are as follows:
- 15 day Multiple entry permit visa US$ 25/-
- 30 day Multiple entry permit visa US$ 40/-
- 90 day Multiple entry permit visa US$ 100/-
- Visitors who have already visited Nepal and intend to visit again within 150 days of the same visa year can obtain entry visa for 30 days.
- All foreigners except Indian nationals must obtain visa to visit Nepal.
- When applying for a visa, please submit the following:
- For more information, kindly contact the Embassy in person or reach by telephone and or electronic media..
Embassy of Nepal is concurrently accredited to the Socialist Republic of Vietnam also.
9:30 - 16:30 hrs., Monday through Friday
13:00 - 14:00 hrs. lunch time
- For Passport Information For Website, Click Here
Nepal's GDP grew by 4.0 per cent in 2009, after 4.7 per cent growth the previous calendar year. Inflation in 2009 was 13.2 per cent. Average annual population growth over the past decade was 2.3 per cent.Over 80 per cent of the economically active........... More »
Government has taken steps to restructure the economy by introducing measures such as tax reform, massive privatisation of public enterprises, dismantling Investment & Trade barriers, liberalising the foreign exchange system................................. More »
Nepal became a member of World Trade Organization (WTO) in 2004, the first least-developed country (LDC) to join the WTO through the full working party process and is in process to amend or adopt certain laws and regulations consistent........... More »